Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sick Joke Of The Week

A guys fucking his wife and they are really going at it. She's like, "Ohh, fuck me. Fuck me harder."
Their son little Timmy cracks open the door and pokes his head in. They don't see him and the wife is still like "Ahh, come on. Fuck me!"
The husband's like, "Yeah, baby. I'm gonna' fuck you and come all over you!"
Little Timmy walks into the room and stands at the foot of the bed.
The wife sees Timmy and says, "No Timmy! Get out of here! No! Stop! Timmy is in the room!"
The husband says, "I don't give a shit. I'm gonna' come all over you. Get the fuck out, Timmy!"
He pulls out and comes all over her right in front of Timmy.
Next day he gets home and he hears, "Oh, Timmy. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy, Timmy!"
He hears the moaning coming from Timmy's room; he runs upstairs and opens Timmy's door.
Timmy on the bed fucking his grandmother.
Timmy turns to his dad and says, "Ahh, it's not so funny when it's your mom, huh?"

Next: Farmers Don't Like Monday's Either